Google+ Followers

Friday, 9 November 2012

The Guardian today named one of the top Tory politicians accused of sexually abusing young boys. To do this they have argued that Lord Alistair McAlpine (born in 1942) is not guilty of these offences. A personal friend of Margaret Thatcher he was treasurer of the Conservative Party between 1980-90. He was rewarded by being made a peer in 1984.


During this period he obtained money from some very dubious characters. For example, Asil Nadir, who was recently convicted of corruption.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/08/mistaken-identity-tory-abuse-claim  

1 comment:

Hajj umrah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
flights to Umrah
cheap flight to jeddah
flights to jeddah
umrah jeddah flights
umrah flights from London
cheap flights to umrah